As a public scientific co-operation institution (EPCS), ParisTech has its own governance structure and co-ordinates several inter-institutional committees.
The Executive Board
- Jean-Philippe Vanot : ParisTech President
- Armel de la Bourdonnaye : Director of the École des Ponts ParisTech
- Yves Demay: Director of the École Polytechnique
- Yves Poilane : Director of Télécom ParisTech
The Board of Governors
This is made up of founding members, associate members, ex officio members, qualified individuals, and elected staff representatives .
The Board of Governors determines the general direction for actions implemented by ParisTech in these areas:
- research and development
- external co-operation by the public institution, especially at international level
- promotion of ParisTech
- use of human and financial resources
ParisTech operates five inter-institutional committees or boards :
- Communication Committee
- Business Relations Committee
- International Committee
- Education Committee
- Diversity Committee
Each of them brings together the relevant managers from the Grandes Écoles.
Their role is to drive inter-institutional life, lead working groups, ensure consistency of actions, and assist in co-ordinating projects.
ParisTech’s central organisation
ParisTech's central organisation is made up of five divisions responsible for leading the committees and progressing projects, as well as a General Secretariat, which brings together human resources, funding, and logistics.
- Education and International Divisions: Radjesvarane Alexandre
- Research, Innovation, and Development Division: Alain Bamberger
- Communication Division: Jacques Bringuez
- Diversity Division: Patrick Gérard
- Business Relations Development Division: Guillaume Ravel
- General Secretary: Emile Lorre