Relationships with public authorities
ParisTech and its Grandes Écoles are answerable to various ministerial authorities and interact with all of the French institutions:
- Supervisory Ministries
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Agriculture, Food, and Forestry
- Ministry of Education, Higher Education, and Research
- Ministry of Ecology, Sustainable Development, and Energy
- Ministry of Finances and Public Accounts
- Ministry of Economics, Economic Regeneration and Digital data
- The Paris and Île-de-France Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Paris City Hall
- Île-de-France Regional Council
ParisTech works to sustain and extend the relationships between the Grandes Écoles and industry. It promotes their strengths and assists at the beginning of collective and cross-curricular projects.
The institute has nearly 100 major industrial partners which are representative of ties forged with the economic world. Their commitment is reflected in a great range of activities to support the development policies of the Grandes Écoles.
ParisTech has many international partners, the most active of which are institutions in Brazil, China, Colombia and Russia.
ParisTech agreements with foreign universities :