Promotion of the ParisTech PhD
The Institute promotes the ParisTech PhD with companies and internationally by:
- Supporting and enriching the PhD quality policies implemented by the ParisTech schools in their Doctoral programmes, especially with respect to the selection of PhD students’ thesis, recruitment, reception and monitoring projects, and the courses, support and occupational integration follow-up offered;
- Organising the cooperation between ParisTech schools and their partners in the business, research and public action worlds to promote the doctors’ expertise and ensure PhD students are given relevant support when developing their career plan;
- Leading joint actions abroad to recruit, welcome and follow-up foreign PhD students, to develop international co-supervision of theses and to develop short-term research courses at the PhD level; and
- Encouraging and supporting the creation of networks between researchers, PhD students, doctors and partners of ParisTech schools.
Consequently, the schools and their partners collectively implement several types of actions to promote the PhD programme in the ParisTech Doctoral Institute.
- PhD with the ParisTech seal
- ParisTech Thesis Award competition
- Pastel, the portal of theses online
- Compendium of Theses
- PhD for the Corporate World label
- Doctoral Programme in Management
- Coordinated international recruitment programmes
- Mobility assistance within the IDEA League network